“Big Kahuna Burger. That’s that Hawaiian burger joint. I hear they got some tasty burgers. I ain’t never had one myself. How are they?”
Big Kahuna Burger - As seen in Pulp Fiction
- 4 tbs teryaki marinade
- 2lbs ground chuck or round
- 6 pineapple slices
- 6 slices of provolne, colby, or mozz
- 1 pkg Hawaiian sweet buns or regular buns
Big Kahuna Secret Sauce:
- equal parts ketchup and brown sugar
- 1 tbs mustard (dijon or yellow)
- simmer all ingredients untill sugar is melted and fully blended.
Pour teryaki into a deep dish/bowl and let the patties marinate for at least 20min. Grill up the burgers until brown, add the secret sauce to the top, then the pineapple slices, cheese (lettuce, onions, tomato optional).